Friday, March 30, 2012

Floral Thoughts

My first outfit post! I really love fashion and couldn't help adding some daily style type posts. I took the photos myself using a tripod and it ended up being really fun. Would be a lot easier with someone to photograph me though. 
Mixing two trends today, floral and prints with prints. Although two totally different prints, I felt the floral theme was enough to make the items "go." I'm quite satisfied with the result. 



I found this purse at Forever 21, it caught my eye immediately and I think it's going to be a great spring/summer bag. 

  
Shirt - LuckyBrand; Jeans - The Loft; Necklace - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors; Bracelets - Forever 21

I am loving Spring so far!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your outfit is so cute. You know I want that shirt. I can take your bag also. And great job with the photos. Looks professionally

    ReplyDelete