Saturday, March 16, 2013

Birchbox Review February 2013


 

This month the Birchbox theme was Red Carpet Ready, due to it being award season. And as always I loved getting my gift this month. Especially the chocolate since I'm a sugarholic, help! 


- Dermablend Professional /Smooth indulgence Concealer: Concealer that doesn't trigger breakouts, is smudge-proff and lasts up to 16 hours. I was excited to try this but it was the wrong color for me so I'm going to give it to my friend Lekia to try. 

- Shu Uemura Art of Hair/Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil: Provides soft, silky strands and adds shine. I haven't tried this yet for some crazy reason but I love this brand so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

- Skin&Co Roma/Cleansing Body Gel with Olive & Sicilian Orange Extracts: antioxidant packed shower gel from Rome. I like the luxurious scent of this shower gel, it smells like you're in a fancy hotel.

- WEI/Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask: China clay to purge dirt and oil plus golden root to lessen signs of premature aging. It was a fine mask, I didn't notice a difference but then again it was only one mask. 

Beauty Extra:

- WEI/Pomegranate Buffing Beads: Gentle powdered nutrient-rich exfoliating scrub. I have not tried this yet, I will give an update soon. 

Treat:

-Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Square: This is my favorite candy so I was beyond thrilled to get this treat. Especially since I wasn't buying sweets at the time. It was a nice decadent indulgence!

If you want to join, it's $10 per month, click here

4 comments: