Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wannabe Photographer


Because I love everything about photos (taking them, being in them, capturing moments in time and memories) I decided to show some of my random shots. I am always playing around with my Nikon or iPhone 5 camera so I may as well share the pics with you! I am still learning about photography which is why I'm currently a "wannabe" :-)

Arm Candy

Room service in Miami 

 Ritz Carlton, ridiculous view (Orange County, CA)

Kate Spade shoes and Karl Lagerfeld shopping bag

Random makeover at mall ended in me buying 2 items and getting the rest for free #winning 

I love manipulating photos, I have about 100 photo apps on my phone

I love Louboutins, and don't underestimate the power of Dr. Scholls  


Love the blockbuster palettes from Sephora

I'm a "wannabe" artist too :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the self-portrait and the drawing. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had skills in drawing! Go girl! I can only do stick figures lol

    ReplyDelete