Thursday, April 18, 2013

Looking Cute While Working Out

I am always making plans to go the gym and eat right, that is my life struggle (sigh). So with the change in weather and summer on the way I have workout gear on the brain. May as well look cute while you're sweating your life away.

Matchy Matchy


Caution: Unless you are Elle Woods from Legally Blonde please do not wear all of that at once.


Pretty Prints


I love how those water bottles have a filter in them and come in every color imaginable.


Not so basic black


In my mind this is what the girl from the Rachel Zoe Project wears to the gym, the one that's always wearing all black and a sick leather jacket.



Simply Cute

Simply Cute by tishhawk featuring a toggle jacket

Ok so let's all order some cute clothes and start our new diet... well we can start on Monday because everyone knows that's the only day you can start a diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment