Monday, April 22, 2013

The Little Things: Dust Plugs

I am an iPhone addict. I love everything about it, especially accessorizing it! I already have a ridiculously blinged out case (which I can no longer remove since I have these stiletto nails on) but now I am obsessing over dust plugs.

I never knew what they were called until I read a post on gala darling's blog They are little charms for your headphone jack. I don't think you really need to worry about dust getting in there but I guess that was the original idea. But people have of course taken it to the next level. Here are some really cute ones!








Links here, here, here and here

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I never knew what these were called but see them a lot. Lol! I really like the car one, looks like the car is driving on top of the phone :-)

    ReplyDelete