Monday, July 16, 2012

Photo A Day June Challenge

I completed my first photo a day challenge on Instagram and it was so much fun. If  you aren't familiar with the challenge you should really check it out. It was started by a blogger named Chantelle (her blog is Fat Mum Slim). She comes up with a new list each month and you share it however you like; Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. It really gets your creativity flowing and I love looking at random peoples posts too! Here are a few of my favorite photos from the challenge.



Instagram ID: TishHawk

(Clockwise from top left)
Day 10: Best bit of your weekend - Hanging with my hubby and father-in-law.
Day 2: Empty - The bottom of a Shake Shack bag after we devoured our burgers and fries.
Day 27: Bathroom - My escape.
Day 30: A friend - One of my fave friends, I decided to do this challenge because of her. We have been friends since 1994 and we have very similar taste, as you can see from the pic :-)
Day 20: Fave photo you've ever taken - Mom and I on The Amalfi Coast. Taken with my trusty iPhone. 
Day 25: Something cute - My watermelon bowl that I can't bring myself to eat out of.
Day 29: Soft - On the couch in my scarf and snuggie, which is so soft and comfortable. 
Day 24: On your mind - A quote from church that I really like.

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed the challenge . at least the part that i did. Like your board.

    ReplyDelete