Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shopping Trip

I made a quick stop at the mall and found a few things. Claire's was having their 10 for $10 sale so I grabbed a bunch of cute little earrings and a few bracelets.

Of course had to stop at Forever 21, where I found a cute full finger ring and link bracelet. And also a high-low shirt which is a trend I have fallen in love with.

 Then at one of those random stores in the mall I finally found the little cross jewelry. I bought two of those, one in gold and one in silver. Oh, and couldn't pass up the camera earrings!

3 comments:

  1. I got the same link bracelet from Forever 21 on Friday. Super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? That's so funny that out of all the stuff in there we picked the same thing!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tish love the rings and earrings.Very nice. Vicki Tee

    ReplyDelete