Sunday, July 1, 2012

Saturday Night Church Service

Our church added a new service on Saturday nights so the hubby and I decided to check it out (actually I wanted to check it out and since he wanted to play b-ball on Sunday morning he went along with it).

The service is the same as the two Sunday morning services except the singing is more contemporary. There is a gospel band instead of the normal choir. I really enjoyed it and look forward to going again. I'm not sure it could replace Sunday morning service for me just yet, but maybe one day.

Well I never wear jeans to our normal church service, although our Pastor does, but I felt like it was ok for a Saturday night service, so here's what I wore.






Shirt: Marshall's
Jeans: J Brand (on sale at Loehmann's)
Wedges: Talbots
Purse: Louis Vuitton Speedy
Ring: Jessica Elliot "Floating Double Ring"


1 comment:

  1. Yeah for saturdays nights and i like your outfit

    ReplyDelete