Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 22

Apple Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Almonds & Fresh Strawberries. These crepes were delicious. I added maple syrup to them (I am always adding something right). 

Greek Spanakopita with Spinach & Feta Cheese in Phyllo Dough. I keep ordering these because they are so good!

Grilled Lamb Burger on Whole Wheat Bun with Yellow Tomato & Mint Aioli. Even my husband did a double take for this one. He's a meat and potatoes guy. The burger was so juicy and I even ate the tomato. I've never tried a yellow one before, it added to the flavor of the sandwich perfectly. 

Caramelized Fennel, Apple and Asiago Stuffed Chicken Breastwith Sweet Potato Hash and Asparagus with Lemon and Toasted Hazelnuts. This time the chicken had a perfect amount of filling. I liked the crunch the fennel added to the dish as well. And the hash was a nice change from plan steamed sweet potatoes. 

Cranberry Oatmeal Bar. I liked this bar, it reminded me of a soft granola bar. It made me think of something I would have for breakfast instead of dessert so next time I'll stick to my muffin or cheescake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment