Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 29

Tart Lemon Basil and Raspberry Corn Cakes with Pomegranate Syrup and Chicken Apple Sausage. Good as always. 



Zahtar Spiced Nuts. This was something new for me, I don't know what Zahtar spices are but what I tasted was a slightly sweet glaze on the nuts that I liked. I also liked that there were a mixture of nuts like walnut and macadamia.  



White Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich in a Whole Wheat Pita with Lettuce and Tomato. I don't have a pic of this one because I didn't eat it. I wanted to skip a meal anyway since I ate at the game last night and once I saw this one it worked out. The tuna was really watery in the container and just turned me off. My mom said I could've just mixed it and it would've been fine. Maybe it's me being sick but it just wasn't appetizing to me so I passed on it. 



Thai Coconut Curry Chicken with Bamboo Shoots and Broccoli Bitswith Southwestern Corn Saute and Red Bell Pepper Orzo. I've had this once before and it was really good, TFD is making me a lover of orzo which I'd never had before I started this plan. The corn is always good and this chicken is very flavorful.


Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, I will never pass up these when they are offered. So sweet and moist and chewy. Wish I had some right now to eat after looking at this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment