Saturday, May 2, 2015

Week 3 recap

Week 3 was a good week. A lot better then last week, I lost 3 lbs! I'm really happy to report I've gone back down instead of going up like I did last week. So not only did I lose the 2 lbs I gained last week I lost an additional pound too. And that includes the increase in calorie intake. 

I think the calorie increase was a good idea because now I'm not starving all day. I still get hungry from time to time but it's bearable. I was hoping I wouldn't gain weight because I just didn't think I could follow this diet if I had to feel that hungry all the time especially since I will be adding exercise to my plan soon. It will be different for every person so you have to figure out what's right for you. Because I have 50 lbs to lose I can handle the larger amount of calories but if you only have 10-20 lbs to lose maybe this way won't work for you. 

As for the food I'm still loving it. I like that there are some things I've had before mixed with new items to try. I still don't feel like I'm eating diet food. I look forward to my dessert everyday. I still cheat a little. I add mayo to some meals, or eat some crackers or my sons cookies. I'll have a bite of my husbands meal. I haven't been perfect but I haven't gone crazy. I haven't eaten sweets which have always been my weakness. I haven't had any entire meals that weren't on the plan. I'm proud of myself for the discipline I've used while on this plan and I can't wait to keep moving forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment