Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 26

Souffleed Apple Pancake. Usually when I pick my meals there is a picture next to them. But sometimes there's no pic available which was the case when I picked this pancake. It definitely isn't what I pictured in my mind and I'm still not sure what to make of it. It tasted like undercooked batter with apples in it and it was really really thick and not much flavor. Sorry this one will get a thumbs down for me. I almost want to order it again because I just can't believe it was supposed to be like this. I warmed it up way longer then the suggested 30 seconds as well but nothing seemed to help. 





Fish Sticks with Ranch Sauce. These were more like fish nuggets then fish sticks but the taste was the same. I used tartar sauce instead of the ranch. I did give the ranch a shot but it was a terrible combo just as I thought it would be. Ranch goes with a lot of things but fish sticks is NOT one of them. Once I switched sauces I really enjoyed this snack. 



Thai Turkey Burger on Whole Wheat Ciabatta with Sauteed Bok-Choy & Peanut Sauce. This is a repeat that I really enjoy. 





Baked Chicken Florentine with Spinach & Parmesan Cheese with Roasted Kale and Steamed Broccoli. I got sick half way through the day. Not sure if it's allergies or a cold but I felt terrible. And the one upside to being sick is... loss of appetite, lol! I gave half of this meal to my mom and forced myself to eat the other half because I knew my body needed the nutrients. This meal was just okay for me. I think I went too hard with the greens. I mean kale, broccoli and stuffed with spinach? Not sure what I was thinking. The chicken finally had enough stuffing for me, unfortunately it was mostly spinach and not a lot of seasoning. The sides also didn't seem to have much seasoning. I don't like bland food and since I was under the weather I will also add my mom thought it was bland as well. 



Peach Cheesecake. Now this my mom loved. I gave her half and she was so surprised at how good it was. I liked it as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment