Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 23

Vanilla Bean and Cognac Cranberry Bread Pudding with Spiced Crumble and Fresh Oranges. This was a huge piece of bread pudding therefore it was very filling. It was more like bread then pudding but it was very good. It was nice to try something different for breakfast. 



Pineapple Cranberry and Carrot Cupcake with Lemon Tofu Cream Frosting. So happy I tried this, I will order everytime it's offered. The frosting was so good and the lemon sprinkled on top was so fragrant. As soon as you opened the container you smelled sugar and lemon. I added a pic of the inside of the cupcake to show the carrot cake style of it. Very good!





Whole Wheat Pizza Alfredo with Portabella Mushroom & Pepper-Jack Cheese. Wow I loved this and was stuffed afterwards! I never thought I would like mushrooms at all and especially on pizza but after trying the last pizza the bread was just so good I had to try another style. So happy I did. The mushrooms didn't really have a taste to me but gave a nice meaty feel while eating it. I can't wait to have it again. The size when spread out filled up my plate in case you're wondering. 




Mediterranean Lamb Meatballs with Red Onions, Green Chilies, Cranberries and Cucumber Yogurt Saucewith Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta and Sauteed Yellow Wax Beans. These meatballs were another hit. I like the other ones with the feta better because I'm a cheese addict but these were good as well. I didn't need the yogurt sauce but it was a nice addition. This was my first time trying wax beans and they were fine, didn't have too much of a taste to me and they were really crunchy which I like. The pasta was plain so I ate it with the meatballs and sauce to make my own pasta plate. 

Honey Almond Cheesecake. Another great one!



No comments:

Post a Comment