Monday, May 4, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 24

I'm happy to say I'm no longer starving on this diet. I still get hungry sometimes but nothing overwhelming. I sometimes eat a third of my dinner early (around 5p) and then the rest at my normal time (7p). It hasn't been as hard as I thought eating my last meal so early. I hadn't planned on doing that but I get hungry so early and I like to have my dessert right after my dinner instead of waiting a few hours. So it just worked out that way and although my son stays up ridiculously late for a one year old (like past midnight) I still manage to not get too hungry before bed. Although sometimes I do sneak some club crackers or some of his Gerber cookies if it gets too hard. I think the calorie increase was a good decision for me since I am still losing weight. Once I lose 20-25 lbs I may go back down to 1200-1400, however if I start working out a lot it may just make sense to stay where I'm at. The scale will let me know I'm sure! Ok on to my day. 



Fresh Fruit Salad with Pineapple, Strawberries, Orange, Blueberries, Watermelon, Cashews & Blueberry Cottage Cheese & Cashews. So there were no strawberries or watermelon but there was honeydew melon which I don't like. I'm still not a fan of fruit for breakfast (I'll get there) so I had this for lunch and vice versa. I just like to wake up to something really good! My son discovered fresh blueberries with this meal and he loved them. He ate all of mine! I gave my mom the melon and threw out the cottage cheese. I gave it a shot but the texture just turns me off. I will try it again though. I ate a few club crackers today so I figure they canceled each other out, lol. The fruit was fresh and good and the cashews helped me feel full. 



Chicken Sate with Thai Peanut Sauce. I think I had this before right? Anyway it was good and I still love the peanut sauce. I poured it over the little but of lettuce and ate it like a salad. 



Philly Cheese Steak Wrap with Caramelized Onion & Mozzarella Cheese. This was really really good. I read great reviews of this meal on some other blogs so I decided to give it a try. I'll be getting this a lot more now. 






Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Roulade with Dried Cherries and Apricot with Crispy Roasted Corn and Flax Seed Polenta Cakes and Steamed Broccolini. Can you wrap everything in prosciutto please? And can I have this meal once a week at least? It was so good! I love having fruit in my savory meals because I love sweets. And I love polenta, the cakes were great, didn't taste any different then regular polenta. Just a little thicker. And of course the sauce was good. 

Strawberry Banana Cheesecake. Didn't take a pic before I devoured this cheesecake. It was delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment