Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 27

Bacon & Cheddar Breakfast Cornbread Muffin with Pineapple. Still feeling sick today. I've been taking allergy and cold medicine because I'm still not sure what's going on. I didn't let it stop me from enjoying this muffin though. It was delicious, the bacon was more like bacon bits and I didnt taste the cheddar, I'd definitely order this again. The pineapples were sweet and fresh also. 



Asian Style Brocco-Slaw with Shredded Turkey. I've had this before. But since I didn't have much of an appetite I gave it to my mom. She loved it! 


Crispy Chicken Salad with Corn, Carrots, Tomato and Romaine Lettuce with Ranch Dressing. This salad was good. I warmed the chicken and cut it into smaller pieces before adding to the salad. I didn't think there would be enough ranch but I really stretched and it was just enough. I surprised myself by actually liking a salad and I would definitely order this one again. 



Lean Turkey Meatballs with Thai Ginger Chili Sauce with Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf and Fall Vegetable Saute. I also shared this dinner with my mom. Another winner for her. I liked it as well. The pilaf I've had before and always enjoy. The sauce was a new one for me and it was really good. Had a sweet and spicy taste that went well with the meatballs and the veggies. 




Strawberry Balsamic Trifle. Surprise I shared this with mom too. I just felt like if I'm not hungry why waste the calories if I have someone here that I can share the love with! I wasn't a fan of this, it was too light and fluffy. I prefer cheesecake, cookies or even a muffin. Something more substantial. However my mom really liked it. She liked the flavor the balsamic sauce added and the sponge cake part of the dessert the best. 



No comments:

Post a Comment