Saturday, May 9, 2015

Week 4 recap

I have completed four weeks on TFD and I am feeling so good about myself! I weighed myself today and *gasp* I hadn't lost any weight. I was really shocked because I felt like I had lost at least 1-2 pounds. I think the problem is that I got a new hairstyle (box braids) and they weigh A LOT! Unfortunately I can't figure out if they truly make a difference until I take them out which won't be for at least a month. So until then I'm stuck wondering. I did eat junk food once this week for dinner but I can't imagine that would've made a huge difference. Especially considering I was sick for a few days and gave a lot of my food to my mom.

I am really excited to report that this is the first week I've been able to fit into my wedding ring and band (that's what makes me suspicious about the lack of weight loss on the scale). My weight had not allowed me to wear them together for some time now. It felt so good to wear them and not feel like my circulation was being cut off, lol. 

I haven't started working out yet because I got sick so that will be my goal for next week once I'm back to 100%. I won't push myself too hard because I still have a 1 year old to run after and he doesn't understand sick days, lol. 

I have a few days left until my 31 days are up and I will do a final weigh in at that point. 

I am still loving all the food and I'm so happy I made the decision to start and stick to it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment