Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 30

Caramelized Onion & Parmesan Cheese Omelet with Turkey Bacon & Seven Grain Toast. I don't have a pic this time but I've had this before and it was really really good, its on my favorites list. 

Grilled Canadian Bacon Over Baby Arugula with Fresh Honeydew & Toasted Pine Nuts. I've also had this one before, its a good refreshing snack, this time they forgot my pine nuts though which I was looking forward to. Not a big deal though. 



Roasted Turkey and Green Bean Wrap with Honey Dijon. Another favorite of mine. The sweetness of those cranberries, the crunch of the green beans and then the honey dijon keeps me looking forward to this lunch. 



Grilled Chicken Breast with Raspberry Chipotle Saucewith Spinach Couscous and Oregano Broccoli Mash. This was ok, I would order it again because nothing was wrong with it. I wouldn't order the broccoli mash though, I think I prefer my broccoli whole, it was too mushy for me.


Raspberry Cheesecake. This was better this time then the last time I had it. I actually loved it this time so I'm happy I ordered it again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment