Friday, May 1, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 21

I was telling my husband today how much I love this food. It's so good and I don't feel like I'm eating diet food. This is food that I would make for myself if I had the time. I can understand why some people stay on this plan for years! 
Chocolate Waffles with Toasted Almonds and Turkey Bacon, chocolate for breakfast? Ok if you insist. Fun and filling. 



Beef Slider with Caramelized Onions on Whole Wheat Bread with Barbecue Sauce. The BBQ sauce was so good I made sure to get some in each bite. The slider was and onions were a great combo. 



Chicken Caesar Wrap with Romaine Lettuce & Cucumber on a Sun-Dried Tomato Tortilla Wrap. I had this before and it was just as good this time. I added the Panko crumbs again for crunch which makes this one of my favorites. 
Turkey Chili Con Carne with Wheatberry Pilaf (substituted with spaghetti squash) and Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Orange Zest. This was spicier then I imagined and not as flavorful so I would pass on this in the future. But I loved this Brussels Sprouts which is saying a lot for me! I'm pretty sure I didn't choose that side but I've been known to make a mistake or two so I'm letting it slide. 

Apricot Cheesecake. I took a pic on my normal plate to give an idea of the size. It's a really large portion for a diet and I loved every bite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment