Monday, May 11, 2015

First Month Recap - The Fresh Diet

Well the 31 day diet has come to an end and it went by faster then I expected. My weight is still the same as it was a few days ago which means I've lost 7 lbs on the plan. (Once I remove my braids I will update this post to let you know if they made a difference or not). Most recommendations for safe and long term weight loss in 1-2 pounds a week so I'm doing great in that department. I have been wanting to lose weight since my son was born and thanks to TFD it's finally happening.

I am so thrilled with the plan that I am doing another month! I have noticed a change in my energy and my overall health since starting. I no longer have to take a nap just to make it through the day. My skin has stopped breaking out. And I feel better about myself knowing that I am working towards my goal. 

I would have liked to lose at least 10 lbs during my 31 days so I must admit that bummed me out a little. I increased my calorie intake and didn't start working out so I think that hindered my weight loss. I did want to take most of this month to just focus on eating because it was such a huge change and challenge for me. And taking small steps is better for me than doing everything at once. I guess its pros and cons to my decisions. The end result is 7 lbs closer to my goal so I am not complaining. 

I won't continue to blog daily (since only my mom is reading anyway, lol) but I will update weekly in case anyone finds this blog and is wondering about TFD. This blog has also been a big help to me, one reason is because I forget what meals I liked sometimes, lol. 

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful..i have enjoyed your post & i continue to look forward to more. the food is always looking good…

    ReplyDelete