Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 25

Asparagus & Cheddar Cheese Quiche with Chicken Apple Sausage, Fresh Pineapple & Whole Wheat Toast. Yum yum and filling too. Wasn't sure I'd like the asparagus (running theme on this blog) but it was great. I added butter and jelly to my toast and I can't wait to have this again. 



Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Love their cookies. When they're offered along with cheesecake I just have to make it a double dessert day. These was so good, soft and chewy. 



Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce & Whole Wheat Croutons with Caesar Dressing. This will come as a surprise but I loved this salad! I gave the tomatoes to my mom before I took a pic but it was about 8 of them. The croutons had gotten soggy from the lettuce (oh I put them in that container the night before hoping they would toughen back up) so I just sprinkled Panko crumbs on top instead. I need my crunch. There wasn't a ton of dressing but it was just enough to not irritate me, lol. The dressing was great and tangy, just how I like it. Added a lot of flavor. And this was really filling as well with all of the chicken. I cut it into smaller pieces and warned it up. 



Chia and Peppercorn Crusted Salmon with Minted Balsamic Glazewith Whole Wheat Fusilli Pasta and Roasted Fennel with Parmesan and Cracked Pepper. Yesterday I said I sometimes eat a third of my meal early because I get hungry. Here is a pic of that. I just take a little of everything to take the edge off. I know if I eat the entire thing that early I'll be starving long before bedtime so this is my solution and it works great for me. 



Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake. I'll let you guess my review of this cheesecake. 



1 comment:

  1. just saw your blog….t’s awesome…the food looks so delicious.. keep up the good work, its very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete