Monday, May 11, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 31 (Last Day of plan)

Sweet Potato Ginger Pancakes with Fresh Tangerine and Chicken Apple Sausage. This is a breakfast I look forward to and love!


Chicken Quesadilla with Pepper-Jack Cheese & Mango Salsa. I've had this snack before and really enjoy it. 



Hard Boiled Egg Salad with Shredded Carrots, Wax Beans, Grape Tomato, Boston Lettuce and Radicchio Mix with Thousand Island Dressing. The last time I had this salad it didn't fill me up but this time I was more then satisfied. I also love thousand island dressing and most places don't even carry it anymore. I'm happy I gave it another shot. 



Greek Style Meatballs with Feta Cheese, Mint, Parsley and Roasted Bell Pepperwith Whole Wheat Potato Gnocchi Arrabiata and Grilled Asparagus. I love these meatballs and this gnocchi! I always look forward to this meal!



Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. Finishing on a high note, my favorite cheesecake! Look at all those yummy chocolate chips on the bottom, I could eat this everyday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment