Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 20

Country Ham & Cheddar Cheese Omelet with Roasted Tri-Color Bell Pepper. Once again I'm proved wrong in thinking I won't like a dish. I don't usually like peppers but I figured the ham and cheese would save it. Well I loved the entire thing. I don't know how it's 400 + calories because I could've eaten two more of these with no problem. 



Bite Size Turkey Taco with Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese and Fresh Salsa on a Mini Corn Tortilla. Didn't taste like a diet taco to me, my only complaint is I need this as a meal, lol. I put a little taco sauce on it and you couldn't tell me I wasn't at Taco Bell. 

Jamaican Style Chicken Wrap with Baby Lettuce and Red Onion. The chicken was just a little spicy which I like, I added a little mustard and it was perfect. 



Fillet of Tilapia with Provencal Sauce with Parsnip & Pear Puree and Sauteed Kale. Another good seafood dish. I shared this with my mom because I had some of her sub for lunch while at the mall. I should've taken my sandwich with me but oh well can't be perfect. She really liked the dish just like I did. 

Pear Walnut Muffin. Yum yum yum. 



No comments:

Post a Comment