Friday, April 17, 2015

Hello Fresh

While I'm on The Fresh Diet I am making my husbands meals from Hello Fresh. They deliver groceries and recipes to you each week. I like cooking but I'm totally intimidated by it. With this company they send you all the ingredients you need, in the right amounts and a recipe. I have been using them for a few months. They only send 3 meals (2 portions each) once a week so it doesn't help my dieting goals much but it helps me to learn to cook better (and more often) which makes my husband very happy. Now that I'm on TFD I will make the meals for him and he can eat the leftovers the next day since I'm not having any. I couldn't just leave him high and dry although that would make this a lot easier. Here are the two meals I made him so far while I've been on my new plan. They are really delicious and they make me feel so fancy when I make them!

Rosemary-Walnut Crusted Chicken and Roasted Potatoes




Spicy Chorizo and Roasted Red Pepper Penne Pasta


No comments:

Post a Comment