Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 16

Apple Chai Pancakes and Turkey Bacon. Love the new potion size, 3 pancakes and 3 slices of bacon instead of 2 each. This was delicious yet again. 



Pistachio Crusted Chocolate Dipped Figs. These were pretty good, the figs were dried and the chocolate was dark which I'm not a fan of. But it was a nice treat. 

Grilled Fish Taco with Brocco-Slaw, Pepperjack Cheese and Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce. This made me think of California so I had to try it. The sauce was nice and went well with the fish. I'd order again. 

Pork Cutlet with Apple Chutneywith Creamy Polenta with Gorgonzola, Caramelized Onions and Balsamic Reduction and Steamed Broccoli. My favorite part of this was the polenta, I love polenta. The chutney was good and went great with the pork. Great meal!

Creamy Banana Cheesecake. This was another great cheesecake! I love when they come in their own pan, I feel like I'm eating an entire cheescake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment