Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 6

I've almost made it through my first week on TFD! I'm so excited to see what the scale says. I decided I'm only going to weigh myself once a week. It stops me from being so obsessive about every single thing I eat and it also gives me something to look forward to. 

Honey Roasted Granola with Fresh Berries & Coconut Yogurt. I decided to try this just to see how I liked it and if it would feel me up. Yes and yes! There was a lot of granola which surprised and delighted me. And look how fresh the strawberries are. The yogurt didn't have a strong coconut flavor which I liked because I'm not a fan of coconut in general. This meal was really good, and its a great breakfast I can take with me if I have to run errands. 




Grilled Chicken Skewer with Broccoli & Thai Peanut Sauce. That peanut sauce! I felt like I was eating a nice appetizer in a Chinese restaurant. I thought having the protein would help keep me full but it didn't. I was hungry not too long after this and I ate a few more crackers and had some water. I hope I'm not sabotaging myself with all these extras but I feel like I have to have something!



S Zesty Chicken Burger with Sweet Chili Mayo. Such a good burger, not sure what the secret is but I didn't miss having beef at all. I didn't eat the onions but the sauce was delicious and they gave you a large portion of it. I love sauces on everything so it's like they made these meals specifically for me. I did wish I had something on the side instead of just the burger to fill me up more. 



Home Style Crab Cake with Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf and Haricot Vert. I loved the pilaf! I will get this every time its offered. The crab cakes not so much, I'm not a huge fan of crab and I think having a healthier version just made it worse. They were also shells left in and my teeth were NOT happy about that. I'll have to pass on those in the future. 



Mango Muffin. See yesterday for why this picture is of a half eaten dessert. I just keep forgetting! This muffin was so moist and delicious. I didn't even miss my cheesecake. I'm definitely a fan of the muffins from here on out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment