Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 18

Fresh Fruit Salad with Mango, Red Grapes, Pineapple, Honeydew, Apple, Cashews & Cinnamon Apple Yogurt. Really filling! There's a lot of fruit in this container, and along with the nuts and yogurt (which was so good and had soft apple chunks in it) it felt like a substantial meal. I actually ate it in two parts. I still like hot breakfasts better but having this once in a while is a nice change. 



Chicken Apple Sausage with Yellow Pepper & Oregano Pesto. I like the amount of sausage I received and the pesto had the consistency of polenta which was great for me! It actually satisfied me and kept me from buying a bunch a junk at Costco, lol. 

Spicy Grilled Lamb Burger Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Fresh Herbs in a Pita. I cut up the burger to fit better into the pita. I didn't eat the onion and tomato because I don't like them but I know I should! This was a good meal, the Burger stayed moist after microwaving which surprised me. Of course the sauce was a great addition. 

Apple Soy Glazed Pork Tenderloinwith Spanish Style Brown Rice and Wild Mushroom Ragout with Cognac Demi Glace. This meal really really filled me up, it took about 40 minutes to eat which helped I'm sure. I wish it came with a sauce only because I love their sauces but this was still a great meal. 

Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake. Yummy cheescake! 



No comments:

Post a Comment