Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 11

TFD Day 11 was another great day of food. I seriously love this food, I look forward to every meal.


Whole Wheat Waffles with Fresh Pineapple & Papaya Yogurt, good and feeling, never thought I could get satisfied off of one waffle, but with the yogurt and fruit I don't feel like I'm missing anything. 



White Chocolate Chip Cookie, yes I ordered two desserts today. I couldn't pass up either one although I don't think this is recommended on the program. I get hungry after my snack anyway so I don't need one to hold me over until lunch. I forgot to take the pic until I was halfway through the first cookie, they were so good! 


Reuben Style Deli Sandwich with Smoked Turkey Breast, Swiss Cheese, Baby Lettuce & Thousand Island Dressing. Where's the meat? I've never had a sandwich with so little protein, not sure why TFD doesn't add more to their meals. I'm assuming they have a reason so I won't complain too much, but I was still starving after I had this. But I will say it was delicious!! The sauerkraut was a nice surprise. 


Fillet of Tilapia with Provencal Saucewith Brown Basmati Rice with Cashews and Fresh Spices and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic. My son would give this a thumbs up, he wouldn't let me eat the tilapia on my own. He kept coming back for more. It was really good, someone TFD makes their meals taste good even after microwaving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment