Saturday, April 25, 2015

Week 2 recap

After finishing another week I am still happy with my choice to start TFD. I stepped on the scale today and I was up one pound!! I'm not upset because I think there are a few things going on this week that could've caused this. One thing is that I lost 6 pounds last week so my body my be just catching up. And 6 pounds in 2 weeks is still great. I will give it another week before I judge. I increased my calories so it will be interesting to see what the scale says next week. I was just too hungry on the 1200-1400 plan and it made me feel like I wouldn't be able to stick to the plan especially once I added in working out which I plan to do next week.

I bought some workout clothes that are really cute so I have no excuse not to go to the gym. My entire May wardrobe will be workout gear, lol. 

This plan has really inspired me to do more. And although I didn't lose this week my mom and husband keep telling me I'm looking smaller. I'd like to lose at least 10 pounds during my 31 days so I'm hoping next week I'll be close to or at that goal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment