Friday, April 17, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 7

One week complete on TFD! It was not an easy week for me but I made it. I was hungry and went to sleep with my stomach growling more then a few nights but I'm happy I stuck with it and hopefully will see the reward when I get on the scale in the morning. 

Breakfast Bento. HUGE NEWS, I figured out a way to not be so hungry all the time. Get the healthier meal options! You get much more food and it stays with you longer. I learned this by mistake. I ordered the breakfast bento just to see what came in it. I like the idea of bento boxes so although I had no clue what I would get I went for it anyway. So happy I did. Now when I first saw this I was disappointed. Nothing exciting in there right? But after I ate it I was full for so long, usually I'm starving even before my snack. But today nothing. And it took me so long to eat it, the nuts and the cheese and the apple and the eggs and the grapes, see how long it takes just to type it :-) If I had chosen the pancake option I would've had two pancakes and two pieces of meat which would've taken all of 5 minutes to get down. Now I don't know if I'll really start choosing all healthy options but I will make a few better choices to keep my stomach in check. 



Turkey & Green Salsa Quesadilla. The turkey looked like deli meat but tasted fine, the salsa was red instead of green but I really didn't care it was still good. I wasn't too full from this one but I like it a lot. 





BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on Whole Bun with Sauteed Mushrooms. This tasted like a healthier version of bbq pulled pork which depending on how picky you are could be a downer. But it was still good to me and I couldn't even taste the mushrooms which made me very happy. As I stated before I don't really care for veggies (although I'm working on it). 





Balsamic Honey Chicken with Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta and Steamed Sweet Potato. The Balsamic honey really made this dish.  I would order it again in a heartbeat just for that sauce. It could make anything taste good I'm sure. I put it over my sides as well because you get such a good portion of sauce with their meals. The steamed sweet potato was bland but thankfully I had the sauce to help with that. 





Papaya Cheesecake. Another great cheesecake, there was a mild papaya flavor so even if you don't care for papaya you would still probably love this dessert. 



No comments:

Post a Comment