Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 13

I was a mess today! I was so hungry I ate a bunch of slices of cinnamon raisin toast with butter and I even ate my sons sugar cookies, SMH. 

Turkey Bacon and Egg Wrap. This was really filling, I can't bring myself to use salsa on eggs so I used a teaspoon of strawberry jelly. I missed having cheese with my eggs but I still found this tasty. I will have to make this myself because it kept me full until my next meal. 




Mini Whole Wheat Sweet & Sour Sloppy Joe, this was cute and tasty. Great sloppy joe flavor and nice size too. 


Whole Wheat Italian Pizza with Artichoke, Sun-Dried Tomato, Marinara Sauce & Cheddar Cheese. I didn't like this one. I'm not a fan of the ingredients but I didn't want to pass up pizza.  I had to try it but will not order again. The crust was good so I would try it with different toppings ever available.  


Walnut Crusted Chicken Apricot Rouladewith Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta and Sauteed Cabbage with Tart Cherries and Apples. I made walnut crusted chicken for my husband last week and there was a lot more walnuts, lol. There also wasn't much feeling inside of the chicken which I was disappointed about. It was good when eaten with the delicious sides though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment