Friday, April 10, 2015

Operation Get Skinny: The Fresh Diet


Aiden Turns One!!


Now that my son is one I can no longer call it baby fat, it's just fat baby! In comes The Fresh Diet. It's a daily meal delivery program that I am really excited to start. I would like to do it for 3 months but I'll just start with one month for now and see how it goes. I will be posting my journey here daily and by my 35th birthday in August I plan to be at my goal weight. 35 is one of those milestone years and I'd love to be able to say "I'm in the best shape of life" on that day. This is a journey I have started and failed many times but this time something feels different. We will see...

My goal is to lose 50lbs. Half of that is baby weight and the other half is weight I should've lost before the baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment