Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 19

Cinnamon Blueberry Old Fashioned Oatmeal, this was good and filling, I'm loving the portion sizes of the oatmeals. And the fresh blueberries were great as well. 


Mini Whole Wheat Sweet & Sour Sloppy Joe. Very good once again. This time I got one piece of bread instead of two so I guess they change it up from time to time. 

Fresh Herb Grilled Chicken Pita with Pistachio, Cranberries and Tarragon Yogurt Sauce. This was a really good chicken salad, the cranberries and pistachio added wonderful flavored to the dish. And I always add miracle whip to mines because I just love the taste. 

Chicken Cordon Blue with Ham & Swiss Cheese with Wild Rice with Fennel, Citrus and Dried Plums and Crispy Baked Okra with Lemon Zest and Parmesan Cheese. Such a great dinner. I prefer more filling in my chicken cordon blue but again this is a diet. The pic is before I microwaved it so it doesn't do the okra justice. Once it's microwaved the cheese melts and its the most delicious side ever. I didn't even need ketchup which is saying a lot for the sauce girl. 

Mango Cheesecake. This cheesecake tasted a little grainy, I don't know if it was bits of mango or what but it didn't have the same smooth consistency like the other ones that I love. I would try it again just to see if it was a fluke. 



No comments:

Post a Comment