Friday, April 24, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 14

TFD day 14 was much better, I actually stuck to the plan after flying off the rails yesterday. I'm looking forward to starting my increased calories tomorrow because I have still been hungry. I really love the plan though so I'm happy they have this option. 

Strawberry Stuffed Whole Wheat French Toast with Honeydew and Cinnamon Apple Yogurt. Yummy as always. Loved these French toast choices. I dipped it in the yogurt to mimic whipped cream so that was fun. 


Tandoori Chicken Skewer with Mango Chutney. The chutney was so good. Tasted like sweet chunky jam which paired perfectly with salty flavor on the chicken. 


Thai Turkey Burger on Whole Wheat Ciabatta with Sauteed Bok-Choy & Peanut Sauce. Love the thick ciabatta bread and the peanut sauce is so good I could put it on anything. 


Fillet of Wild Mahi Mahi with Thai Ginger Chili Sauce with Nine Grain Pilaf and Steamed Asparagus. Whenever I see a sauce in the container I know I'm going to love dinner. Tonight was no different. The fish was cooked perfectly and once again went great with the sides. 


No comments:

Post a Comment