Monday, April 13, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 3

Day 3 on TFD was hard for me. I am really hungry I must say. But the food is so darn good that I have no desire to give up. For me I would rather eat less and it taste good. If I had to eat fruit and salad all day and be full I would fail in a second. I think it may take my body some time to adjust to the calories. I was used to eating at least 2000 calories a day and that was way more then I needed. I hope it won't take longer then a week though because my growling stomach is not happy. I did eat two spoonfuls of pasta I made for my husband. It's hard making dinner and not being able to eat it, but there will always be some type of struggle. 

Sweet Potato Ginger Pancakes with Fresh Tangerine and Chicken Apple Sausage. Just delicious. I look forward to breakfast every morning. 





Hard Boiled Egg Salad with Shredded Carrots, Wax Beans, Grape Tomato, Boston Lettuce and Radicchio Mix with Thousand Island Dressing. This was good but I needed more protein. Maybe once I get used to eating so few calories I will try this again but for now it just didn't feel me up at all. 



Greek Style Meatballs with Feta Cheese, Mint, Parsley and Roasted Bell Pepperwith Whole Wheat Potato Gnocchi Arrabiata and Bok Choy with Edamame and Scallions. Ohhhh this was too good, the meatballs were seasoned so well and the gnocchi was fluffy perfection. I can already tell this will be one of my faves. 




Gluten Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie. Forgot to take a pic but these cookies were delicious. 


Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. Those chocolate chips really took this dessert to another level. I loved every bite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment