Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Fresh Diet - Day 4

TFD Day 4 was another delicious day. I love eating this food, I just wish there was more of it. I am hungry again. I know that I was overeating for the last year since I had my son so I expected to be a little hungry but I'm surprised at just how hungry I am. This must be saying a lot about how I was previously eating, eek. I had a few bites of my husbands dinner again while I was cooking but it didn't do anything for my hunger pangs.

Pumpkin Flax Spiced Waffles with Toasted Pecans and Chicken Apple Sausage. Yummy breakfast again. The waffles were so good I can't wait to have this again.

Grilled Turkey Burger on Whole Wheat Bun with Lettuce, Tomato & Dijonaise. The burger was so juicy it made me wonder what I've been doing wrong when I make turkey burgers at home?




Terra Chip Crusted Chicken with Roasted Greek Potato and Steamed Broccolini. The chicken was so tender which is surprising after microwaving it. (I have a strong microwave so I don't go over a minute for any of the meals). And I loved the flavor the terra chips gave to it.  



Greek Spanakopita with Spinach & Feta Cheese in Phyllo Dough. This was so good! Another soon to be favorite I'm sure. The dough stayed flaky even after microwaving and the filling was gooey and delicious. 


Cherry Vanilla Cheesecake. These cheesecakes... they are so good and the portion sizes are actually large. I expected a sliver of cake but no I have an entire mini cheesecake with a flaky sweet crust that tastes nothing like diet food. 



No comments:

Post a Comment