Friday, April 10, 2015

The Fresh Diet: An overview



The Fresh Diet  (TFD) is a daily meal delivery program. I have always wanted to do a program like this because I like the idea of getting freshly cooked food instead of pre-packaged, frozen food. That food uses too much sodium and preservatives for me. I have blood pressure issues stemming from my labor and delivery so that's something that's important to me.

TFD leaves your bag of food outside your door (or in my case the lobby of my apartment building) each night between 7p and 5am. There you have all of your food for the day including snacks and desserts. So you don't have to buy ANYTHING from the store. Very convenient especially if you have children or a busy lifestyle.

The plan I chose was the premium plan because I get to pick out my meals. I am a very picky eater so picking what I want is key. They do have less expensive meal plans that are less specific.

I have started with 31 days. I am going to blog daily for the duration of this first round and see how it goes.



The meals come in a lunch bag with ice packs and are individually packaged 




No comments:

Post a Comment